SQL Issue

Jul 7, 2008 at 9:34 PM
I have inherited an old ASP site from the previous developers, yeah......  Most of the code is using dynamic sql statements.  We installed the Injection Sanitator, which works awesome and has stopped our injection problems.  However, we are now having issues with our sql server.  Not sure if this is related or not.   But the problem with our sql server started the same week as installing this program.   The sql problem we are having is queries "blocking" other queries now.   This has happened 3 times last week after the installation and happened again today.  My thought is maybe that since we use dynamic sql statements that the sql code is getting changed enough to hang up the queries.  I am reaching here.   Has anyone else experience problems with any of the queries that are created using dynamic sql after installing this program?

Coordinator
Jul 7, 2008 at 11:28 PM

Hi Codehead,

The filter does not interfere with SQL. IT only filters SQL Injections. Try to use sp_who and sp_who2 in the SQL Query Tool to find out which command/application is blocking your tables.

Thanks,

Rodney