go statement

Jul 8, 2008 at 3:45 PM
Hi,

What would happen if instead of using ; the injector inserts a go statement?  Would your filter catch this?

Thank You,
Ed
Coordinator
Jul 8, 2008 at 4:04 PM

Ed,

"Go" is not a valid SQL statement, it is a batch finisher. Anyhow Go won't do any harm since it will require the next statement to be separated by ";". Answering your question: Go won't do any harm.

Jul 9, 2008 at 5:01 PM

Thank You.

By the way this is a great tool.  You were looking for beta testers.  Please let me know how I can assist if you still need testers

Regards,

Ed

rviana wrote:

Ed,

"Go" is not a valid SQL statement, it is a batch finisher. Anyhow Go won't do any harm since it will require the next statement to be separated by ";". Answering your question: Go won't do any harm.

Coordinator
Jul 9, 2008 at 9:03 PM

Hi Emulet,

I need someone to test the 64bit version. Could you?

Thanks,

Rodney

emulet wrote:

Thank You.

By the way this is a great tool.  You were looking for beta testers.  Please let me know how I can assist if you still need testers

Regards,

Ed

rviana wrote:

Ed,

Jul 11, 2008 at 6:11 PM
Sorry, no access to a 64 bit here.

rviana wrote:

Hi Emulet,

I need someone to test the 64bit version. Could you?

Thanks,

Rodney

emulet wrote:

Thank You.

Regards,

Ed

rviana wrote:

Ed,