File size and Upload issues.. possible bug...

May 7, 2009 at 4:04 PM
We've just installed version 2.0 and here are the two major issues that we are encountering:

1. There seems to be a file size restriction:

We are using SAFileup to allow administrators to post files to the server.  With the ISAPI filter installed, it seems that larger files cause an "The server was unable to process your request." error.  When we upload a file under 10k, there are no problems.  Is this a bug?  Is there some sort of work around for this?

2. There doesn't seem to be a way to allow File Uploads for all ASP pages:

The server has some 30 or so sites running on it.  It appears to me (and I could be wrong, please correct me if I am) that in order to allow file uploads on all those sites.. I will need to go through each site and determing which pages are using SAFileUp and add them as exclusions.  We can use the *.asp wildcard.. but won't that prevent the SQL filtering on ALL ASP pages??  I thought that we would be able to just use wildcard exclusions on file types, such as.. *.jpg or *.pdf and any pages posting file data with those extensions would not be scrubbed and the file would upload.  If I remove *.asp or the actual "filename.asp" from the exclusions list, I receive an "incorrect MIME type error" or something like that.

Any thoughts or suggestions??

Other than those two issues, it seems to be working great.  Thanks for all the hard work on this DLL.

Mike
Coordinator
Jul 30, 2009 at 6:02 AM

Hi Mike,

Sorry to take so long to respond you. You would have to use exclusions on a file by file basis. Tell me more about your solution and I can see if I can find a solution.

Thanks,

Rodney

Oct 1, 2010 at 4:37 AM
Edited Oct 8, 2010 at 3:26 AM

What is the solution of the problem?

Some tips for a dog trainer: training a weimaraner and weimaraner puppy training

Coordinator
Oct 1, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Hi Cristine,

You just need to add the files that receives upload to the exclusion list. There is an application that comes with the filter that enables you to do that.

See this thread and let me know if you still need assistance:

http://iis6sqlinjection.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=29791

Oct 5, 2010 at 6:22 AM
Edited Oct 11, 2010 at 4:43 AM

Thank you rviana,... it will help me a lot...

I found a health site that has thyromine and Breast Actives Check the website for more details.

May 14, 2011 at 8:52 AM
Edited May 21, 2011 at 5:27 AM

rviana, Thank you for your answer. It really helps a lot for a beginner like me.

Vocal Exercises | save my marriage